High strength rock bolts are a kind of material used in mine support engineering. Its scope of use is very wide, and its advantages and disadvantages are different depending on its arrangement. In this article, Longteng will show you about its characteristics, advantages and disadvantages. Longteng Special Steel is specializes in manufacturing mining anchor-rock bolts, such as left-handed anchors , right-handed anchors, etc. If you are in need of mining rock bolt, contact us for quotation now!
Concentrated Point Arrangement - Rock Bolt Arranged Under Column
- Advantages: It can make full use of vertical force transmitted from the upper structure to balance part of water buoyancy; because the mining rock bolts are concentrated, it is more convenient for the external waterproofing under basement floor; for individual mining rock bolts, the bearing capacity is insufficient. In the case, because there are more mining bolts, there is a strong resistance.
- Disadvantages: High strength rock bolts are required to be anchored in hard rock mass, so it is not suitable for soft rock and soil, and damage is often caused by the break of anchored rock mass; due to tightness of local mining rock bolts , construction of mine rock bolts is inconvenient; basement floor beam The board has a large reinforcement.
Evenly Arranged in a Plane, Rock Bolt Under the Basement
- Advantages: Suitable for all soils and rock masses; basement beam and slab reinforcement is small.
- Disadvantages: The vertical force transmitted from the superstructure cannot be fully utilized to balance part of water buoyancy; for insufficient bearing capacity of individual mine bolts , due to lesser number of mine rock bolts that can be shared , the resistance is poor in this circumstances; The mining bolts are relatively scattered, which is troublesome for the external waterproofing under basement floor.
Concentrated Line Layout, Rock Bolt Placed Under Basement Floor Beam
- Advantages: Due to relatively concentrated arrangement of mining bolts , it is more convenient for external waterproofing under basement; for the case of insufficient bearing capacity of individual mining bolts , there are more mining bolts sharing, which has stronger resistance.
- Disadvantages: The vertical force transmitted from the superstructure cannot be fully utilized to balance a part of water buoyancy. The rock anchor is required to be anchored in the hard rock mass, not suitable for soft rock and soil; the basement plate has a large reinforcement.